Services Offered – Engineering, Geology, Risk Management
Dedicated to helping the client enhance their risked return on their oil and gas investments.
- Well operations in all Rocky Mountain States
- Expertise in all phases well operations, accounting, regulatory reporting
- Engineering and Geology reviews, identify opportunities, plan, manage and execute field projects.
- Property enhancement
- Extensive use of technology in property surveillance
- Project Management
- Drilling, completions, facilities, pipelines, compression design
- Field project planning, budgeting, management and execution
Engineering and Technical Expertise
- Petroleum Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mapping Services – ESRI ArcGIS and Petra Mapping
- Property evaluation & economics– appraisals for owners, banks, estates, tax authorities
- Expert Testimony
- Oil and Gas Commission proceedings
- Bankruptcy proceedings
- Litigation support
- Acquisition/divestment review and support – All phases of due diligence related to property operation and management
- Data verification
- Property and equipment inspections
- Environmental reviews
- Regulatory compliance status
- Permitting – regulatory compliance, UIC permits, air quality permitting
- Plugging and remediation, end of well life issues
We thrive on challenge. If you have needs that aren’t included above, talk to us.
We likely have the ability to solve your problem.