Hohn Engineering, PLLC
Hohn Engineering, PLLC, established in 1984, is the longest standing Petroleum Engineering firm in the region. Our longevity speaks to our ability and know how.
Hohn Engineering Business Strategies:
- Ethics and integrity are the foundation of all Hohn Engineering business practices.
- Engineered solutions driven by proper identification of problem, data collection, and coupled with thorough analyses that lead to sound recommendations.
- Economics driven – manage all projects to meet client economic objectives, ie, maximize Net Present Value, return on investment (ROI), or other criteria.
- Risk Management – manage project risks consistent with client tolerance to and understanding of risks, with the goal of enhancing project returns.
- Utilize sound business systems developed throughout the Company’s history
- Systems based business practices developed to be efficient, repeatable and consistent.
- Systems that conform to current regulatory and environmental requirements.
- Systems that are consistent with best industry practices and current technologies.
Through our years of experience and education, as well as surviving numerous boom and bust cycles, we have developed a keen sense and respect for total project and property economics. Our project design, planning and execution are performed with a thorough understanding of the client’s situation, their risk tolerance and investment goals at the forefront.